Services to Care Homes
We recognise the massive demands and needs of managing a Care Home, and have we have developed our Pharmacy Services around meeting some of those challenges.
We recognise that having a system that promotes safety and efficiency is beneficial, and we offer a range of Monitored Dosage Systems that can help.
We are also aware that Staff Training is paramount, but often costly. Care Homes that use our Pharmacy can benefit from 4 FREE training sessions per year.
A whole range of Care Home Training courses can be provided onsite, covering essential areas such as:-
- Medicines Administration Training
- Guide to the Drug Audit Trail
- Development of Patient Centred Care Plans
- Healthcare Law and how it affects you
- Areas of special interest e.g. Parkinsons Disease, Alzheimers
If you are one of our existing homes and wish to access our On-line Training Tools, then please contact us on 01704 835500, or, email us on email@example.com
We will then issue you with the relevant access codes.
If you currently dont use our Pharmacy services but would like to purchase rights to access our On-Line Training and assessment facility, know more about them, or even trial them for FREE, please click here.
We are also trained to offer the PCT advisory / audit visit. Offering useful guidance in the four key areas of medicines management..
- Advice on Ordering, Storage and receipt of medicines
- Advice given on systems for and records of administration of medicines
- Advice given on disposal of medicines
- Health education and advice given on safe appropriate use of medicines
We also guarantee to undertake an annual, fully documented, medication review for each of your residents receiving their medicines from us.
We can also supply Medication Trolleys as part of our agreement to provide Pharmaceutical Services, discounts to residents and staff for all stock items and services.
We also stock a wide range of rehabilitation equipment (including pads) which would attract extra discount to care homes.
If you are interested in knowing more, please ring Rob or Paul on 01704 835500.