Giving up smoking
Whether its a new years resolution, for health reasons or to save money, there hasn't ever been as much support around to help you quit!
Quitting isn't easy, but when you see the drastic improvements to your life and health, you'll want to set your action plan going as quickly as you can.
How will my health benefit?
- You will reduce your risk of developing illness, disability or death caused by cancer, heart or lung disease.
- You will reduce your risk of gangrene or amputation caused by circulatory problems.
- You will protect the health of those around you by not exposing them to secondhand smoke.
- You will reduce the chances of your children suffering from asthma or glue ear.
- You will improve your fertility levels and your chance of a healthy pregnancy and baby.
- You will improve your breathing and general fitness.You will enjoy the taste of food more.
How will my lifestyle improve?
- You will save money - as much as several hundred pounds a month, if you're a heavy smoker.
- You will no longer smell of stale tobacco.The appearance of your skin and teeth will improve.
- You will feel more confident in social situations - you won't be worrying about the secondhand smoke you create anymore.
- As a non-smoker, you may even find you get approached more often by potential new friends and partners when out socialising.
- Your home will smell fresh and you will no longer be staining your walls with tar.
- You will reduce the risk of fire in your home.
We have patches, sprays, minitabs, lozenges and gum available in store, Our Pharmacists are trained to help you even further. With a private consultation and depending on your medical history, you may be able to obtain CHAMPIX (R) without needing to visit your GP.